Black Dog Maple & Mustard Chicken
Recipe Adapted From <a href="momsgourmet.net">Moms Gourmet</a>
Servings: 4 people
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Fitch's Farm Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Cup Butternut Squash, Cubed
- 1 Cup Onions, Sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- Black Dog Belly Rub, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 add a metal pan to the oven as its heating
- Rinse chicken and pat dry
- Mix syrup and mustard together and then brush on chicken breast
- Carefully remove hot pan from oven and add the four breasts - put back in oven for about 20 minutes
- Remove and drain off any liquid
- Add Squash, scatter around the chicken and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove pan and add the remaining veggies - if pan is getting brown burn spots pour a little white wine into the pan, just enough to cover the bottom.
- Put pan back into the oven until done about another 15 or 20 minutes.
- When everything is nice and roasted remove and serve.